Youth AG Photo Contest
You could WIN $250 for your submission!
We want to highlight the contributions the Youth In Agriculture make right here in the midwest! Submit a photo from your life as it relates to ag. This could be your life on the farm, or a farm photo, photo of choring, photo of you participating in a leadership position – or just a photo of your operation. We want to leave this fairly wide-open to give you creative license. If you don’t live on a farm, but have some form of ag impact, you are also eligible. A photo submitted could be abstract or something more contrete and actual. The Monroe Country Farm Bureau is sponsoring this contest along with KIIC in conjunction with the KIIC Farm Show and Cornbelt Cow-Calf Conference at Bridgeview January 27th and 28th.
Here are the guidlines:
- Limited to Iowa or Missouri residents. Must be 18 years or younger to enter.
- Entries must be received by January 26th, 5pm
- Entry must contain the photo, the entrant’s name, age and location.
- Entries can be emailed to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ as an attachment – or send us an email link to the respository of the photo. The repository could be something like Google, or Dropbox or OneDrive, etc. It must be readily accessbile to us. We are not responsible if we can not access a link to where the photo is stored. Most email systems block emails over 10Meg. Please consider this when emailing the photo as an attachment. We will let you know if we got it.
- Photos will be shown during the KIIC Farm Show on a large screen in the Expo Hall. They will include the entrant name, age, and location information.
- Winning photo will become property of KIIC to use in the next year’s Farm Show marketing materials.
- Only one photo may be submitted. The entry can be a photo previously taken, but it can not be one that won any other contest.
- Payment made once winning entry is verified.